January 20, 2009

motivation?

my life has been lacking inspiration. there are a few individuals who i turn to for my inspiration. they know who they are. lately, my life has turned into a blurry, dull mess. each day mushes up with the previous day, confuses the hell out of me. i think i'm busy with school and work so it causes much confusion. i'm having trouble finding the beauty in life. i think i need to sit down and reorganize my thoughts. unfortunately, whenever i do have the time to sit down and think, it's usually during some important event.. like school or work.

i hope that i can find some inspiration.
it's hard to depend on myself every day for it.

i think i'm lonely.
i miss my friends and i certainly miss my boyfriend. he's only been gone for a few weeks but i am desperate to have him home. he's always the one who can reassure me that my little bursts of sadness are trivial and out of context. i want oregon. that's what i want.

i miss you tko.
by the way, happy two year anniversary :)

Two years with the same person> i think that's an accomplishment in itself. I'm surprised that someone could find me interesting enough to stay with me this long. I'm very happy with who I've become over the past two years because I haven't lost sight of who I am as an individual. Kyle and I aren't the types of people who let our relationship define who we are-who we are defines our relationship. Our personalities are what make it work. I'm thankful to have someone in my life who loves me for who I am.

No comments: